Nashua Rustenburg, hereby invite all interested applicants to apply for the position of a Finance Assistant at their Rustenburg office. The company offers a market related package.
- Minimum qualification requirement is Grade 12
- 5 years of Finance experience will be advantageous
- Fully Computer literate
- Fully Pastel literate
- Excellent Communication Skills on all levels
- Excellent Presentation, Planning and organizational skills
- Must be self-driven, motivated, innovative and team player
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Monthly and Daily Financial records
- Petty Cash
- Yearly Financial Records
- Stock Take
- QMS / ISO Management
- Daily processing of ALL payments and deposits on Pastel and insure that all allocations are correct
- Daily Bank Reconciliation of all Bank accounts on Pastel
- Download bank statements from Business Online, amend receipt register and distribute to Credit Controllers in the Credit & Risk Department and Financial Manager daily
- Do Cash Flow daily and forward to Financial Manager and Directors, all month end suppliers must be added to the Cash Flow as per the deadline matrix.
- Handling all correspondence with creditors on a daily basis
- Completing of any Supplier Credit Applications and submitting to the Financial Director for approval
- Process DSR payments and reconciliation of payments
- Daily collecting, checking correctness of transactions and filing of all creditor invoices
- Processing invoices on Pastel on a daily basis
- Ensure that all fixed monthly expenses are received and captured as per deadline matrix
- Prepare all Creditor reconciliations and EFT requisitions for month end payments and submit to Financial Manager for approval as per deadline matrix
- Prepare Nashua Limited reconciliation and excel spread sheet for month end payment and submit to Financial Manager as per deadline matrix
- Forward all remittance advices to suppliers on month end and resolve any queries that might arise
- Capturing cash on hand on spread sheet daily
- Reconciling cash on hand daily
- Assist the Financial Manager in monthly / annual stock takes with the respective Warehouses
- Strive to continually improve QMS
- Maintain and adhere to all policies and procedures in Department
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this position please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you not hear from us 5 (five) business days after submitting your CV, then please take it that your application has not been successful.
Closing date: 8 February 2019