Nashua George has a vacancy available for a CCTV Installation and Maintenance Engineer, reporting to the Technical Manager.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Delivering support to customers through the installation and maintenance of CCTV solutions.
ABILITIES & REQUIREMENTS
– 2 Years+ experience in installation, and maintenance, of CCTV Solutions.
– Advanced fault-finding skills.
– Know how to install and set up Standard Analogue Systems, Digital and IP based systems and have a very good understanding of networking.
– Knowledge of and experience in proactive monitoring tools (IOT services) will be an advantage.
– Knowledge of IP-CCTV
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES This description is a general statement of the required major duties & responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not include other duties as assigned:
– Complete all necessary paperwork relating to your job and ensure it is presented in a decent manner and on time.
– Duties will include assistance in OA and PBX as and when required.
– Install, program, lay cabling and supply training to the customer on new CCTV Systems.
– Keep the Technical Manager informed of any problems relating to your job, either technical or customer, and to maintain an awareness
of the customer’s needs.