Group Financial AccountantMay 26, 2023
Sales ExecutiveJune 1, 2023
Job Title : Field Engineer
Reporting Line : Technical Manager
Location/Franchise : Nashua Gqeberha
The purpose of this position is to repair and service all Nashua products in the franchise area.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Grade 12.
- Field experience in office automation would be an advantage.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle required.
- COMPTIA A+ essential. N+ MTA would be an advantage.
- Must be competent to complete connectivity installations (printing /scan to folder and e-mail)
- Driver’s License and Own Vehicle is required.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To repair and service all Nashua equipment in the field.
- To carry out the preventative maintenance program in accordance with the logbook including the spare parts replacement interval.
- To keep the Technical Manager informed of problems relating to your work, whether technical or customer related, and to maintain an awareness of the customer’s needs.
- To maintain all boot stock activities. Ensure that the Service Coordinator is given accurate information relating to the service call and the basic running of the department. Complete all necessary documentation relating to your work and ensure that it is presented in a professional and timeous manner.
- Attend to all installation of equipment together with the required procedures pertaining to all documentation.
- Maintain a comprehensive and up to date knowledge of all products and technologies through attending training programs and regular review of technical documents.
Skills and Attributes
Excellent Communication Skills on all levels, telephonic and face to face customer relations skills / presentable / self-motivated
must be self-driven, motivated, innovative and team player.
- Be able to work under pressure and be flexible.
- Be prepared to work after hours when required.
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please submit your CV to [email protected] by no later than 15th of June 2023.
Should you not hear from us 2 weeks after the closure date, please take it that your application has not been successful.