IT Manager – Nashua PaarlAugust 4, 2023
PABX Field EngineerAugust 7, 2023
NASHUA EAST RAND
Job Title: FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
Reporting line: SERVICE DEPARTMENT
Location/Franchise: NASHUA EAST RAND
Nashua East rand hereby invites all interested applicants to apply for the position of a Technical Field Engineer at their Boksburg office.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Technical background and interested in the world of IT
- Must be A+ and N+ certified or PDI+ certified
- Experience on Microsoft Suite of products and computer literate
- 5 years Nashua Technical experience will be advantageous
Duties & Responsibilities
- To repair and service all Nashua Equipment in the field (franchise area)
- To attend to the Preventive Maintenance Program
- Keep the Technical Manager informed on problems relating to equipment and customers and assisting the Technical Manager in all problematic areas pertaining to QMS
- To maintain boot stock
- Ensure that the Support Coordinator is given accurate information related to all service calls
- Attend to all installation of equipment together with the required procedures pertaining to all documentation
- Maintain a comprehensive and up to date knowledge of all products and technologies through attending training programs and regular review of technical documents
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent Communication Skills on all levels, telephonic and face to face customer relations skills / presentable / self-motivated
- Must be self-driven, motivated, innovative and team player.
- Valid driver’s license and own reliable transport
- Own reliable cellphone
To perform any additional/ad hoc duties when requested to do so by the Exco/Management.
- Monday – Thursday 08:00 – 16:30
- Friday 08:00 – 16:30
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this vacancy, to apply please send CVs to the below email address [email protected] by no later than 10/08/2023.
Should you not hear from us 2 weeks after the closure date, please take it that your application has not been successful.