Junior Sales ExecutiveSeptember 7, 2023
FINANCIAL EXECUTIVE – NASHUA GQEBERHASeptember 10, 2023
NASHUA NORTH WEST
Job Title: FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
Reporting line: OPERATIONS MANAGER
Location/Franchise: NASHUA NORTH WEST
Closing Date: 18 SEPTEMBER 2023
The purpose of this position is to repair and service all Nashua products in the franchise area.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Grade 12
- Field experience in office automation
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle required
- COMPTIA A+ essential. N+ MTA would be an advantage
- Must be competent to complete connectivity installations (printing /scan to folder and e-mail)
Duties & Responsibilities
- To repair and service all Nashua equipment in the field.
- To carry out the preventative maintenance program in accordance with the logbook including the spare parts replacement interval.
- To keep the Operations Manager informed of problems relating to your work, whether technical or customer related, and to maintain an awareness of the customer’s needs.
- To maintain all boot stock activities. Ensure that the Service Coordinator is given accurate information relating to the service call and the basic running of the department. Complete all necessary documentation relating to your work and ensure that it is presented in a professional and timeous manner.
- Attend to all installation of equipment together with the required procedures pertaining to all documentation.
- Maintain a comprehensive and up to date knowledge of all products and technologies through attending training programs and regular review of technical documents.
Skills and Attributes
- Fully computer literate
- Excellent telephonic and face to face customer skills
- Self-driven, motivated, innovative and a team player.
- Valid driver’s license and own reliable transport is essential.
- Monday – Friday: 08h00 – 16h30
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please submit your CV to [email protected] by no later than 18 September 2023.
Should you not hear from us 2 weeks after the closure date, please take it that your application has not been successful.