Solution Sales RepresentativeJuly 27, 2023
IT Manager – Nashua PaarlAugust 4, 2023
Job Title: Finance Manager
Reporting line: Chief Executive Officer
Location/Franchise: Nashua Bojanala
Applying accounting principles and procedures to prepare accurate and timely financial reports and statements and ensuring that appropriate accounting procedures are controlled.
Equity appointment: Female
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Degree in Financial Accounting or Financial management
- Min 3 years’ experience at Supervisory/Management experience
- Fully Computer literate
- In-depth knowledge of Excel
- Fully Pastel literate
- Un-employed qualified accounting graduates who have completed their articles with reputable auditing firms will also be considered. This will be in line and support of the Presidential YES program (Yes4Youth)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Processing monthly figures and preparation of management packs for presentation.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Vat reconciliations and submission to SARS
- Cashflow management
- Reviewing and approving creditors and AD-Hoc payments
- Completing information for submission to Head office as required
- Ensure that all departmental HOD’s are financially aligned with the company’s strategic planning.
- Budget planning and implementation
- Ensure stock control is in alignment to companies forecast and processes.
- Monthly debtors aging assessment and problem rectification.
- Implementation and management of effective and efficient internal financial controls
- Departmental staff performance management
- Management of company payroll.
- Assist auditors in annual review and Financial Statements preparation.
Skills and Attributes
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Excellent Communication Skills on all levels
- Excellent Presentation, Planning and organizational skills
- Must be self-driven, motivated, innovative and team player
- Valid Drivers’ License
- Own Reliable Transport
To perform any additional/adhoc duties when requested to do so by the Exco/Management
- Monday – Thursday 08:00 – 17:00
- Friday 08:00 – 16:00
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please submit your CV to [email protected] by no later than 31-08-2023.
Should you not hear from us 2 weeks after the closure date, please take it that your application has not been successful.