Skills and experience required : · Solid and proven technical knowledge
· 5 Years plus experience - installation and maintenance of Surveillance, Access Control Solutions as well as Connectivity (Fibre & Wireless)
· Voice and PBX Experience will be an added advantage
· Knowledge of Time & Attendance Software
· Good Understanding of Surveillance and Access Control Solutions
· Advanced fault-finding skills
· Knowledge and experience with proactive monitoring tools (IOT services) will be an advantage
Minimum education requirements : · A+, N+ certified (CompTIA) or equivalent Microsoft or Novell qualification. (MCSE, CNE, etc.)
· Grade 12 and an IT related qualification will be an added advantage
Duties and responsibilities :
1. Manage and Control Products in their Portfolio.
· Evaluation of product (if Necessary)
· Portfolio management co-worker role with the product marketing team
· Approval from necessary authority - SABS, Telkom etc.
· Enablement role working with Consumables, Parts and Annuity Department
· Enable Service Level Agreements with Franchises for portfolio of products/services
· Maintain control system for evaluation, training, product support, statistics etc
· Monitor in field product and statistics
· Receipt and distribution of manuals and documentation
· Demonstration lists to be controlled and kept to a minimum.
· Ensure all products of portfolio situated in Service department be kept in working condition.
· Manage service delivery department relationship with suppliers
· Initiate service improvement plans in your area of expertise and franchise portfolio.
2. Product Training
· Receive training from supplier (if justified)
· Prepare Training Schedule and training material
· Schedule training roster and update products
· Develop and conduct training courses
· Responsible for training room cleanliness, security etc.
3. Support and Updates.
· Responsible for product under evaluation - booking out and return (where applicable)
· Carry out second line support and Standby duties (where required)
· Assist / Evaluate franchise in product field support
· Ensure bulletins and statistics are sent to relevant parties
· Encourage support from other departments
5. Annuity Management
· Franchise MTTR and FTF for your portfolio
· Service Performance
Purpose (of the role): To provide Technical Product training/Service training, support and updates for all products in his/her portfolio to the Nashua Technical Franchise network.