Sales ExecutiveOctober 20, 2023
Senior Sales ExecutiveOctober 24, 2023
- 2 years in a similar role with management experience would be advantageous but not essential.
- Be well versed in all the product lines and have adequate knowledge to advise and guide the team.
- Be well-versed in the latest sales and marketing techniques as well as tried-and-true practices.
- Have an entrepreneurial mind set and be able to manage new challenges.
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- Ability to build productive professional business relationships.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Interpersonal skills to work with a wide variety of people each day, build relationships and network.
- Confidence and strong self-assuredness to succeed in cold-calling customers and concluding sales.
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills / Strong customer service skills.
- Reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license
- Grade 12 / Matric.
- Certificates in Leadership, Time Management and Building Teams.
- 3 Years Sales Experience
- Ownership for developing and executing the sales strategy to support the overall business strategy;
- Translate the sales strategy into a clear plan of action for your team;
- Create sales goals and targets, and then translate this into the sales activity required per individual on a daily/weekly basis;
- Build sales structures and processes to execute effective and efficient sales actions / Bring a commercial and risk awareness into the sales environment;
- Ensure a consistent & constant flow of qualified leads / Ensure inbound leads are responded to timeously;
- Coordinate lead allocation & passing between salespeople;
- Identify upsell opportunities across the existing client base and ensure that existing client base are engaged optimally;
- Ensure opportunities progress through the sales process timeously and effectively;
- Optimize sales ‘next best action’ per salesperson, per client, per stage in the sales process;
- Call out B.S. to low-quality sales opportunities. Help sales individuals eliminate time wasters in order to free resources to focus on the most promising deals;
- Identify stumbling-blocks in the deal pipeline and work to remove these as appropriate;
- Bring an ABC mindset (Always Be Closing) to the pipeline;
- Respond to customer complaints appropriately & turn these into opportunities;
- Set, track and manage individual and collective sales targets;
- Manage daily/weekly activities, coordinate necessary action / Breakdown of individual goals/targets into daily actions required to achieve long-term goals / Performance monitoring & management;
- Motivation of the sales team and re-enforcing a culture of teamwork;
- Driving individual performance, and getting the best out of our high-quality ambitious team / Stretch and challenge individuals to release their potential;
- Expand our high-performance culture which celebrates success, achievement and getting the job done;
- New sales staff training / Ongoing training (sales, product, process, systems, risk management & customer service) / Individual feedback and coaching;
- Identify high-potential staff and groom them for future leadership;
- Hold sales team accountable for keeping records updated and for data integrity;
- Ensure to roll out new changes and updates;
- Ensure that all contracts submitted by any sales team member are complete and signed correctly. In addition, ensure that all contracts / proposals are properly appraised and make commercial sense;
- Work closely with your assigned sales coordinator to ensure all contracts are followed through in the channel;
- Ensure contracts are discounted timeously;
- Verify, and sign off, expense claims, commissions statements and fleet deductions;
- Plan stock ordering versus stock on hand and communicate findings/actions required with your direct manager;
- Ensure submission of customer sheets by each team member daily and sales planners according to schedule;
- Manage team members’ leave applications and ensure it is captured on ESS;
- Recon of dealsbook monthly in conjunction with management team.
To start as soon as possible.
Closing date: 29.10.2023 close of business
If you meet the above requirements and you are interested in the position, please forward a motivational letter, CV and qualifications/certifications to [email protected]
** The shortlisting- and interview process will be in line with our Employment Equity and Transformation strategy**