Minimum education requirements : · Diploma/Degree in Telecommunications, or Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
· Driver’s license a must
· Proven work experience as a field support technician.
· Relevant technical certificate.
· Ability to travel and work according to a changing schedule.
· Excellent time management skills.
· Mechanical and electrical skills.
· Ability to problem-solve.
· Good communication and training skills.
· Physically fit and able to work at Heights (Towers and Buildings).
· Basic Knowledge in Ubiquity devices an added advantage
Duties and responsibilities : · Responding to customer callouts and field dispatches.
· Providing Network Support to both commercial and residential areas.
· Meeting with the customer to determine the nature of the service or repair.
· Configuring and troubleshooting Internet equipment.
· Repairing equipment and replacing faulty parts.
· Installing and testing new equipment.
· Providing preventive equipment maintenance.
· Providing technical advice on new equipment installations.
· Maintaining equipment stock in the company vehicle.
· Completing job reports