Field Service Engineer – Nashua SecundaJune 19, 2023
IT Service Desk EngineerJuly 4, 2023
- Prepared to work overtime, attend training sessions over weekends from time to time as well as meetings as and when required
- Accuracy, attention to detail, proactive, self-starter and neat
- Punctual, honest, hardworking, loyal and dedicated to client service
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- At least 1 to 2 years experience in this field / experience for longer will be advantageous
- Ability to work in a team as well as on your own
- Must be able to work within the framework of deadlines, and be able to complete task within these time constraints
- Grade 12/Matric
- Must have a roadworthy/reliable vehicle as well as a valid drivers’ licence at all times to perform duties in the field
- MS office
- Experience on Panasonic systems is essential
- Must know how to install and set up Standard analogue systems, digital and IP based systems and have a very good understanding of networking
- CCTV Knowledge will be advantageous
- Copier/Printer Knowledge will be advantageous
- To service and repair all of Nashua’s equipment in the field
- Keep service call-out records up to date by completing all service calls
- To keep the technical manager informed on problems relating to your job, either technical or customer, and to maintain an awareness of the customer’s needs
- The applicant will be required to service existing systems.
- Fully install, program, lay cabling, (if required) and supply training to the customer on new PABX systems, VOIP systems, ECN products as well as MAN3000 systems
- To ensure that the service coordinator is given accurate information relating to service calls and installations.
- Take responsibility for all stock allocated to the field engineer.
- To complete all necessary paperwork relating to your job and to ensure that it is presented in a decent manner and on time
- Must be open and willing to be cross trained over all technical lines of business to promote better productivity and to provide assistance if needed
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not include other duties as assigned.
To start as soon as possible. Closing date: 21 July 2023
If you meet the above requirements and you are interested in the position, please forward your CV and certifications to [email protected]
** The shortlisting- and interview process will be in line with our Employment Equity and Transformation strategy**