PABX Field EngineerAugust 7, 2023
Sales ExecutiveAugust 10, 2023
- Sales experience in IT / Office Automation industry advantageous.
- Technical and passionate about office automation.
- Excellent MS Office Knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills on all levels, telephonic and face to face customer relations skills.
- Well-spoken, organized and punctual.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Must be self-driven, motivated, innovative and a team player.
- Based in Kimberley or surrounding areas or alternatively prepared to relocate.
- Grade 12 / Matric.
- Own cell phone.
- Own reliable transport and valid driver’s license.
- 2 - 3 years sales experience.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Make telephone calls and in-person visits to prospective customers including presentations.
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for prospective customers according to company standards.
- Analyse the territory/market’s potential and determine the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the company.
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the return on time investment for the territory/segment.
- Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Maintain and update iNForm daily with diary entries, prospect sheets, quotes, lost order sheet, sales activity sheets and keep a proper pipeline / Report accurately on sales activities on Inform. Develop and maintain existing base.
- Ensure all contracts and other documentation are completed correctly and all the required documentation is submitted to the sales coordinator to process the deals.
- Achieve 100% of monthly / annual sales targets.
- Achieve growth and account penetration within the assigned territory and market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services.
- Manage accurate forecast commitments and pipeline as well as develop new prospects
- Cross-sell all lines of business to existing/potential customers and assist them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not include other duties as assigned.
To start as soon as possible.
Closing date: Friday, 18.08.2023
If you meet the above requirements and you are interested in the position, please forward a motivational letter, CV and qualifications/certifications to [email protected]
** The shortlisting- and interview process will be in line with our Employment Equity and Transformation strategy**