Nashua Tshwane – ICT Sales ExecutiveJuly 19, 2023
Solution Sales RepresentativeJuly 27, 2023
- Completed iLearn development areas will be advantageous
- Prepared to work overtime, attend training sessions over weekends from time to time as well as meetings as and when required
- Must have a roadworthy/reliable vehicle as well as a valid drivers’ licence at all times to perform duties in the field.
- Accuracy, attention to detail, proactive, self-starter and neat
- Ability to work in a team as well as on your own
- Must be able to work within the framework of deadlines, and be able to complete tasks within these time constraints.
- Punctual, honest, hardworking, loyal and dedicated to client service
- PABX and CCTV experience will be advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- At least 2 to 3 years experience in this field.
- Grade 12/Matric
- MS office
- To service and repair all of Nashua’s equipment in the field.
- Keep service call-out records up to date by completing all service calls.
- Take responsibility for all stock allocated to the technician.
- Ensure that awaiting spares call-outs are done as soon as the part is available.
- To follow the correct procedure when receiving a call and when a call is completed within the Workwide system.
- Fully install, MFP, lay cabling, (if required) and supply training to the customer on new Products.
- To ensure that the Service Coordinator is given accurate information relating to service calls and installations.
- To complete all necessary paperwork relating to your job and to ensure that it is presented in a decent manner and on time.
- Must be open and willing to be cross trained over all technical lines of business to promote better productivity and to provide assistance if needed
- To keep the Technical Manager informed on problems relating to your job, either technical or customer, and to maintain an awareness of the customer’s needs.
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not include other duties as assigned.
To start as soon as possible.
Closing date: 28 July 2023
If you meet the above requirements and you are interested in the position, please forward your CV and certifications to [email protected]
** The shortlisting- and interview process will be in line with our Employment Equity and Transformation strategy*