Skills and experience required : · Presentable & well-groomed / A teachable and positive attitude.
· Attention to detail / Well Organised and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving.
· Strong administrative- & Data Capturing Skills.
· Proficient in English and Afrikaans essential.
· Own Transport and Cellular phone.
· Good communication skills (verbal and written).
· Able to work under pressure, multitask and prioritise.
Experience in the field would be advantageous
Minimum education requirements : · Grade 12/Matric / including accounting as subject
· Computer Literacy essential (MS) / Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
Duties and responsibilities : · Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information (electronically and/or hard copy filing).
· Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material.
· Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested.
· Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
· Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
· Prepare excel spreadsheets/summaries and reconciliations.
· Prepare settlements and submit for payment – on time and accurately.
· Compile deals book – submit on or before deadline.
· Compile schedule of outstanding documentation on deals and assist sales team, where possible, to acquire these documents.
· Compile commission sheets and commission reconciliation – submit on or before deadline.
· Prepare and submit orders & payment requests on time and accurately.
· Order stationery and keep control of stationary stock.
· Assist the branch manager with preparation of reports.
Purpose (of the role): To assist in any Sales related enquiries
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not include other duties as assigned.
Find out more about Nashua’s
Free Workspace Assessment.