Skills and experience required : · Good analytical and numerical skills.
· Advanced MS Office skills.
· Strong administrative- & Data Capturing Skills.
· Excellent interpersonal, and planning skills.
· Excellent communicator (verbal & written).
· Knowledge of Health & Safety requirements (desirable).
· Computer literate & good Excel skills.
· Figure orientated / accuracy, Deadline driven.
· Ability to working in a demanding environment, Ability to work under pressure.
· Positive work ethic.
· Must be able to work overtime as and when required.
· No Criminal Record.
· Own transport preferred.
· Valid drivers’ licence.
Minimum education requirements : · Minimum of 1 year’ experience in clerical position.
· Excellent organizational skills
Duties and responsibilities : · Ensure stock are packed, stocked, organized and rearranged in warehouse.
· Ensure warehouse is kept neat and clean at all times.
· Organize and maintain records of inventories up to date.
· Monitor and manage inventory control.
· Manage and handle shipping, loading and unloading of products.
· Ensure stock is handled with utmost care to prevent stock losses/ Minimize risk.
· Prepare and manage delivery route planning.
· Stock counts as and when required.
· Improve warehouse work processes through strategic planning in order to create a more efficient work environment.
· Maintain warehouse and vehicles, ensuring vehicles are services when needed and a clean and tidy workspace is kept at all times.
· Confirm proper and timely delivery of products.
· Complete all stock recons.
Purpose (of the role): The purpose of this role is to ensure Warehouse is running 100% for day to day function.
Manage Warehouse and drivers
Find out more about Nashua’s
Free Workspace Assessment.