Skills and experience required : • Sound knowledge/experience + certification on CCTV and Access Control.
• Specific knowledge/experience in terms of ZKteco, DSC Panels, Paradox Panels, Softcom systems, CCTV
Wired and Wireless systems, Hikvision, as well as Fault Finding.
• Excellent security equipment installation skills.
• Functional knowledge of networks, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office / Solutions design with specific
focus on integration-based solutions.
• Development of solutions using MS technologies
• Relevant experience in IT / Smart Solutions environment will definitely be advantageous.
• Attention to detail on all aspects of position / able to work under pressure.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Valid driver’s license and own, reliable vehicle.
• Clean disciplinary, criminal and credit record.
• Ability to lead, motivate and train a team (Previous experience would be advantageous).
• Must be prepared to relocate if not based in Kimberley.
Duties and responsibilities : • Installation, commissioning and maintenance of Electronic Security Equipment.
• Revision of Work in Progress reports and the financial implications thereof / Project management.
• Adhering to the agreement between the client and the company.
• Submission of fault reports on the system / Problem Solving to the satisfaction of clients.
• Installing, supporting and maintaining client router, wireless devices/technology and any other IT
related equipment / work on servers, design and implement the best data backup methods and understand
data recovery processes.
• Recommend viable IT based solutions as per Customer requirements / managing e-mail servers and ability
to train customers on the administration thereof.
• Plan and implement computer networks, from the smallest LAN to the large MAN, and further if required
by the customer.
• Timeous communication with clients and continuously developing good customer relationships.
• Management and control of documentation including Time and Attendance, Overtime and Route
• Maintaining of own stores including spares, stock, and sundry items.
• Available to be on standby and work overtime as and when required.
• Adhering to Health and Safety regulations as well as ensuring it is followed by the team at all times
(workplace and on sites).
• Team training to ensure services offered are aligned with current.
Purpose (of the role): Nashua Kimberley is looking for a IT and Smart Solutions team leader to assist our Smart Solutions division with the growing number of installations and service calls.
Nashua Kimberley invites all interested applicants to apply for the open position of a IT and Smart Solutions team leader in the Smart Solutions division.
Find out more about Nashua’s Free Workspace Assessment.