Skills and experience required : · 5 to 8 years related experience.
· Excellent presentation, judgment, planning and organizing skills.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Knowledge of the office automation environment.
· Financial qualification of background is essential.
· Team player.
· Must be able to work under pressure.
· Must be able to balance risk with business decisions.
· Attention to detail and accountability.
· Must be self-driven, innovative and a strong team player and motivated person.
Minimum education requirements :
Minimum requirement Matric.
Duties and responsibilities :Managing Sales Performance
· Maximize performance of monthly sales targets, budgets and goals. Focus on sell-out to the customer to generate revenue to Nashua (Pty) Ltd. Increase the percentage of market share that Nashua (Pty) Ltd has in the colour space.
· Measure the sales team’s performance by monitoring the Sales Manager’s implementation and utilization of the following systems and procedures:
o INFORM - Weekly measurement of the sales pipeline in INFORM and develop forecast from the Inform system. Measure the success rate from prospect to closure of the sale. Review and confirm full wallet share in relations to all Nashua (Pty) Ltd products.
o Within the Franchise existing customer base. Develop sales plan with the Franchise holder and measure conversion rate.
o Sales Projections – Utilize qualified prospects from INFORM, DPI and Pro-Act to supply Nashua (Pty) Ltd with accurate stock projections within budget, in preparation for the monthly E5 meetings.
Solution Sales in Franchises
· Drive solution selling together with the Franchise and Nashua (Pty) Ltd Solution Division.
· Together with the Nashua (Pty) Ltd Solution Division, create sales opportunities with the Franchises, which will lead to solution sales.
· Provide guidance in generating professional service revenue streams, independent of equipment and software sales.
· Follow-up with the Franchise stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction with the Solution Business.
· Maintain knowledge of the industry and competitive developments as applicable to the local market, so that a local strategy can be developed where necessary.
· Maintain and grow profitability within the Franchises as assigned in your portfolio.
· Co-ordinate the collation and reporting of Franchises sale’s ratios understanding the impact that sales margins through the channel, on volume and profitability.
· Quarterly Base analysis to identify opportunities for growth, protect or move to manage.
Implementation of Strategic Planning
· Plan and capture (to Outlook) Franchise visitation schedule and agenda’s.
· Monitor Franchise Sales Manager’s implementation plan of budgets and targets through the Sales plan supplied by the Channel Sales Specialists.
· Complete the Quarterly Franchise Review documents and escalate relevant to do items.
· Ensure that Franchises are aware of all Nashua (Pty) Ltd initiatives, drives and systems and are optimally using or driving these to the full benefit of the Franchise.
· Drive the following products within the Franchises to their customers to generate revenue to both Nashua (Pty) Ltd and the Franchises:
o Consumables and spares
o Software and solutions
o Any approved Nashua (Pty) Ltd products in the future
· Maintain current product knowledge on Nashua (Pty) Ltd product range, including Hardware, Software and Solutions.
· Facilitate and assist the Franchise sales staff with product demonstrations.
· Assist Franchise sales with larger / strategic deals to ensure that Nashua (Pty) Ltd has a good understanding of the pricing / margins and supply requirements for hardware, software and ongoing to win deals.
Manage Franchises in line with their Franchise Contracts
· Manage Franchises in line with their Franchise contracts, making / enforcing recommendations with regards to corrective action in line with the terms and conditions of the Franchise agreement.
Purpose (of the role): To act as a direct interface between Nashua (Pty) Ltd, Nashua Franchises and the Channel Sales.