Skills and experience required : · At least 10 years proven industry sales experience
· Previous10 years’ experience as a sales manager or marketing manager
· Ability to communicate, present and influence on all levels of the organization
· Proven ability to drive the sales process from initiation to completion
· Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
· Proven ability to position products against competitors
· Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated
· and achievable solutions
· Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Duties and responsibilities : · Achieve/exceed monthly and annual sales targets as set out in monthly / annual budgets.
· Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
· Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
· Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
· Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
· Understand category-specific landscapes and trends.
· Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts.
· Manage, mentor and develop the Sales team using a supportive and collaborative approach.
· Assign accountabilities; set objectives; establish priorities; monitor and evaluate results.
· Drive all incentive programs to promote sales
Purpose (of the role): Nashua Tshwane is looking for a high-performing Head of Sales. The successful candidate will meet customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
Head of Sales responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve the franchise financial targets. Head of Sales duties will include driving and achieving annual targets, building relationships and understanding customer trends.