Delivery Driver – Nashua SecundaJune 19, 2023
Field Service Engineer – Nashua SecundaJune 19, 2023
Job Title: Sales Executive
Reporting line: Branch Manager
Sales executive is responsible for helping build up the business by identifying new business prospects and selling solutions to them. They must maintain relationships with current clients and build and maintain relationships with new clients.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Grade 12 / Matric
- At least 5 Years’ experience Office Automation, Network, Software, Access Control, CCTV and VoIP infrastructure
Duties & Responsibilities
- Establishes, develops, and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Make telephone calls and in-person visits to prospective customers including presentations.
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for prospective customers according to company standards.
- Analyse the territory/market’s potential and determine the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the company.
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the return on time investment for the territory/segment.
- Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Maintain and update iNForm daily with diary entries, prospect sheets, quotes, lost order sheet, sales activity sheets and keep a proper pipeline / Report accurately on sales activities on Inform.
- Develop and maintain existing base.
- Ensure all contracts and other documentation are completed correctly and all the required documentation is submitted to the sales coordinator to process the deals.
- Achieve 100% of monthly / annual sales targets.
- Achieve growth and account penetration within the assigned territory and market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services.
- Manage accurate forecast commitments and pipeline as well as develop new prospects.
- Cross-sell all lines of business to existing/potential customers and assist them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
Skills and Attributes
- Fully computer literate.
- Excellent telephonic and face to face customer skills.
- Excellent presentation, planning and organizational skills.
- Self-driven, motivated, innovative and a team player.
- Valid driver’s license and own reliable transport is essential.
- Own Cell phone
- Golf Days
- Customer Events
- 07:30 – 16:30
- Monday – Friday
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please submit your CV to ([email protected]) by no later than (23 June 2023).
Should you not hear from us 2 weeks after the closure date, please take it that your application has not been successful.