ACCOUNTANTSeptember 28, 2023
RECEPTIONIST / METER READING CLERKOctober 4, 2023
Nashua North West
The Sales Manager will be responsible for the overall performance, growth and profitability of the department which include administrative and reporting functions. The Sales Manager will work in conjunction with Nashua Limited, OEM’s, internal sales and service support teams to develop and grow Nashua North West’s market share.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- 5 Years sales experience with managerial background (ICT industry experience advantageous)
- Knowledge of business development, marketing and sales strategies
- Excellent computer, communication and people skills
- Reliable transport and valid driver license
Skills and Attributes
- Highly motivated
- Effective communication
- Strong leadership
- Time management
- Training and coaching
- Strong data analysis and interpretation
- Developing deal strategy, sales plans and processes
- Good forecasting and sales reporting
Duties & Responsiblities
- Meeting monthly sales goals as set out in the budgets
- Manage sales executives and evaluate performance
- Create sales strategies and appropriate incentives
- Coach sales executives and ensure all training requirements are completed
- Ensure relevant documentation and procedures are completed correctly
- Analise market trends and competitor behavior
- Ensure timely reporting to executives and manage the sales departments’ profitability
- Based in our Klerksdorp office
- Monday – Friday: 08h00 – 16h30
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please submit your CV to [email protected] by no later than 13 October 2023.
Should you not hear from us 2 weeks after the closure date, please take it that your application has not been successful.