Senior Sales ManagerOctober 24, 2023
ICT Sales ManagerNovember 6, 2023
The position is responsible for the Installations, service and maintenance of equipment and service calls within Nashua Tshwane and its service areas.
The position will work closely with Service Controllers, Area supervisor and Service Delivery manager to maintain consistent service delivery and development of the Service Delivery Department.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Service and maintain equipment in the Nashua Tshwane service base.
- Ensure that Customer downtime is always kept to a minimum.
- Ensure that Customer Uptime and capabilities is at full potential.
- Ensure that service call is always done and completed cost efficiently.
- Ensure that Installations are done to the expected standard, and all deliverables are met.
- Ensure that preventative maintenance is completed and scheduled as per the requirements.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Education: Grade 12 / Matric or equivalent
- N+ and A+ accreditation
- Experience (4 years) in providing technical support and troubleshooting.
- Experience in IP and Analog CCTV systems (Hikvision will be to your advantage)
- Experience on PABX/YVBX/VBX will be to your advantage.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent Communication Skills on all levels, telephonic and face to face customer relations skills / presentable / self-motivated
- Must be self-driven.
- Must be able to work on your own.
- Valid driver’s license and own reliable transport.
- 8:00 – 16:30
- Monday – Friday
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please submit your CV to [email protected] by no later than 27 October 2023.
Should you not hear from us 2 weeks after the closure date, please take it that your application has been unsuccessful.