Corporate Development Sales Executive – VaalJuly 5, 2023
PABX Field EngineerJuly 6, 2023
Job Title: Warehouse Assistant
Reporting line: Warehouse Manager
Location/Franchise: Nashua Vaal
The Warehouse Assistant is responsible for supervising and overseeing all warehouse activities, ensure efficient processes, and maximize warehouse productivity.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Grade 12
- Excellent communicator (verbal & written)
- Computer literate
- MS Office and Excel skills
- Customer focused
- Valid CV and references
Duties & responsibilities
- Warehouse access control
- Ensuring correct stock levels are maintained for all warehouses
- Goods receiving
- Stock capturing
- Stock ordering
- Stock take and prevent and minimize variances
- Document control
- Stock labeling
- Ensure stock is packed, stocked, organized, and arranged in warehouse according to bin locations
- Ensure warehouse is always kept neat and clean
- Manage and handle loading and unloading of stock
- Picking of stock according to orders
- Assisting with stock variances at month end stock take
- Ensure stock is handled with utmost care to prevent stock losses / Minimize risk.
- Stock counts as and when required
Skills and Attributes
- Ability to work in a demanding environment and under pressure
- Positive work ethic
- Strong administrative-, analytical-, numerical- and data capturing skills
- Must be able to work overtime as and when required
- To perform any assignments when requested to do so by management.
- Assist other departments with reasonable queries
- Fair workplace
- Market related salary
- Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17:00
- Probation period 3 months
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please submit your CV to ([email protected]) by no later than 14th JULY 2023.
Should you not hear from us 2 weeks after the closure date, please take it that your application has not been successful.