Skills and experience required : · Minimum 3 - 5 years’ related experience.
· At least 3 years’ experience in similar position.
· Strong judgment, and conflict resolution skills.
· Excellent Problem-Solving skills.
· Strategic Orientation.
· Self-reliant and results oriented.
· Good financial acumen i.e., budgets and profit loss reports.
· Exceptional written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills.
· Strong relationship building and networking.
· Business Acumen, and able to work under pressure.
· Good leadership skills with proven track record.
Minimum education requirements : · Minimum Matric.
· Bachelor’s degree or Diploma will be advantageous.
Duties and responsibilities : Sales and Customer Relationships
· Maintain and manage existing relationships with partners, franchises, their customers, and sales team members.
· Work with customers to define the best possible business Solutions, using Nashua’s product basket.
· Identifying the correct contact people within each company who would be responsible for the purchasing decision.
· Prepare proposals that address current and evolving customer requirements; while clearly highlighting their needs, the proposed solution, and the costs involved.
· Responsible for the design and communication of the business Solutions and the identification of integration requirements, extensions, reports, and customisations of the product.
· Present the solutions based on explicitly and implicitly stated requirements.
· Explain the Technology and Pricing Models successfully.
· Provide the customers with up-to-date technical information and advice.
· Supports the design and development of the technical content defined in the statement of work.
· Maintain current product knowledge on Nashua’s solutions and product offerings.
· Provide technical consulting and training to the sales force as well as prospective customers.
· Provide product advice and consultation during pre-sales work.
· Facilitate training and assist the Franchise’s sales staff with product demonstrations.
· Answer Pre-sales and technical questions via e-mail, conference calls and web presentations.
· Will be the technical expert in the pre-sales qualification and is responsible for the delivery of the technical architectural design, strategies and plans that will be a delivered in the engagement.
· Ability to advise on the most appropriate course of action if the business problem is not solved using standard technologies.
· Stays current on technical specifications for hardware/software requirements of Nashua and industry products and solutions through professional associations, trade journals, networking, and associated training and seminars.
· Helps to identify and leverage Nashua Limited and partner resources to satisfy the technical needs and objectives of the implementation.
· Ensure that the Franchise Sales Managers present realistic budgets and projections timeously monthly.
· Plan and capture (to Outlook) franchise visitation schedules and agendas.
· Keep an active record of meeting notes and minutes to be distributed to the teams involved.
· Successfully handle any objections the customer may have.
· Consultative approach to selling solutions.
· Individual should be equally comfortable in a boardroom meeting as they are working with end-users and IT specialists.
· Maximise sales performance on monthly sales budgets, targets, and goals
· Sign-up the main agreements upon a successful sale.
· Ensure that successful installations are signed-off by the customer.
· Sales projections provide a realistic and measurable sales pipeline.
· Management reports in the form of sales pipeline must be provided weekly.
· Supply any additional sales and marketing information as may be required from time to time for prospects and existing customers.
· Attend all scheduled sales meetings.
· Keep ALL documentation up to date at all times in a prescribed format and location.
· Calling cycles ensure that strict calling cycles are employed for appropriate visitation schedules for strategic account penetration and user base protection.
· Actively drive and monitor sales related activities (face to face appointments, quotations, and demonstrations).
Purpose (of the role): The Software Pre-Sales Consultant builds and advises on the solutions which provide efficiencies and integrates across various business areas and disciplines. They will Identify and examine business inefficiencies and determine effective solutions to assist in the reduction of costs and productivity improvements. They will act as a bridge between the business, salespeople and the IT teams and can also be responsible for ad-hoc implementation or development themselves. They will evaluate and document the underlying business architecture and assist in providing supporting documentation which can be used to build business cases, risk assessments, and create functional requirements for solutions to be sold into the potential customer. Once successfully installed the Pre-Sales Consultant will conduct a post implementation review to ensure the value has been attained from the solution and manage the relationship between the franchise and customer to unlock potential future process improvements that can spread horizontally across the business. He or she will consult with the Franchises on various aspects of the running of an effective and profitable solutions business.