Nashua Cape Town has a vacancy for KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER reporting to the DIVISION MANAGER:
Purpose of Position:
To oversee the relationships of Nashua Cape Town’ s most important corporate clients. The Key Account Manager will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements. The ideal candidate will be apt in building strong relationships with strategic corporate customers. Apart from the expansion of business through acquisition of new clients, the account manager will be handling the key accounts maintains communication and relationship with the existing clients and devises new solutions and offers according to their requirements. The candidate will conduct meetings and provide the information regarding the services/ solution and or products offered by the company while presenting a proposal that is feasible and profitable to both the parties concerned.
- Proven experience as Key Account Manager
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification in marketing & sales or relevant field
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition, account retention.
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.if you are interested in this vacancy please submit your CV to HR@nashuacapetown.co.za Please indicate which position you are applying for. Should you not hear from us 2 weeks after submitting your CV, please take it that your application has not been successful.