LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
A vacancy exists at Nashua (Pty) Ltd for a Learning and Development Coordinator reporting to the Learning and Development Manager.
To plan, coordinate, implement and evaluate innovative and contemporary learning and development programs that supports strategies to build a sustainable, resilient and adaptable workforce across all entities.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Certificate in ODETDP and/or tertiary qualifications in relevant discipline
- Accredited Skills Development Facilitator
- 4 – 5 years’ experience in coordination and planning of staff trainings
- Demonstrated proficiency in processing high volume documentation
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office suite skills
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision and as part of the team
- Adaptability and flexibility to accommodate change
- Self-motivated, creative and passionate approach
- Customer/Client service focus
- Valid driver’s license preferable.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Oversee the Coordination and Administration of all learning and development activities
- Coordinate and maintain the organisational learning and development calendars
- Build a register and maintain relationships with reputable training providers
- Coordinate Staff Development plans and PIVOTAL Programs
- Support the Nashua Franchises and maintain positive stakeholder relationships
- Ensure records and statistics are maintained and reported on accurately
- Collate data and maintain records for BBBEE reporting in line with the SETA Codes
- Capture all training records on LMS and SETA management system (SMS) for workplace skills plan (WSP) and annual training reports (ATR) in line with SETA requirements.
- To perform any assignments if and when requested to do so by the Learning & Development Manager, Chief HR Officer and any other Executive Officer of Nashua (Pty) Ltd.
- This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please submit your CV to Careers@nashua.co.za, by no later than 18th September 2018.
“Should you not hear from us 2 weeks after the closure date, please take it that your application has not been successful”.