A vacancy exists at Nashua (Pty) Ltd for a Marketing Officer Franchise reporting to Head of Marketing. This position is based in Johannesburg.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To lead and coordinate marketing, communications and lead generation driven activities within the franchise channel in order to develop and maintain the Nashua Brand though numerous platforms including but not limited to ATL / BTL, communications, and internal tools like, content management systems, BI, DPI… To further ensure that the brand messaging and alignment of the Nashua group at franchise level is nurtured and grown whilst aligning with the company’s objectives and strategies.
- Strong effective communication skills written and spoken – English being the preferred business medium
- Presentation skills
- Analytical skills
- Report writing
- Must be innovative and creative
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated teamwork skills
- Passionate customer advocacy
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principals, brand, product and service management.
- Good facilitator (marketing campaigns)
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Willingness to travel
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure every piece of collateral that is developed within the Nashua Franchise Channel is completely aligned to the Nashua CI.
- Be the brand champion, by making sure that the franchises understand the brand direction, its goals and ensuring that all aspects of the activities align with the ethos and goals of Nashua (Pty) Ltd.
- Adopt the Nashua (Pty) Ltd marketing strategy to create a customised franchise specific marketing plan, taking the following factors into consideration:
- Report on franchise product understanding and needs analysis gap to the Head of Product, weekly, post product launch (new or product update).
- Ensure that the digital platforms the franchise channels choose to participate in are aligned to Nashua (Pty) Ltd CI.
- Assist the franchise channel with digital site in terms of continual updating and modifications to stay abreast of requests.
- Work with the various franchises to integrate Nashua (Pty) Ltd.’s marketing strategy into franchise plans to ensure alignment.
- Follow up on any convertible leads for the franchises as a result of the national campaign and provide feedback on success of these leads.
- Collate and provide feedback report to the Head of Marketing on campaigns executed.
- Track and report on the monthly spend of the franchise channel of marketing activities (brand campaigns, digital, social, ATL, etc)
- Ensure that the franchise channel leverage Nashua (Pty) Ltd.’s sponsorships in an effective and responsible manner.
- Measure franchise sponsorship ROI where applicable.
To perform any assignments if and when requested to do so by the Head of Marketing and or other C-Level Executive.
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please submit your CV to Careers@nashua.co.za, by no later than 13 June 2018.
“Should you not hear from us 2 weeks after the closure date, please take it that your application has not been successful.”