Purpose of position. Technical support and regular maintenance of all Nashua products in the field.
- The repair and service of all Nashua copiers, printers, MFPs, and the desktop support associated with these products.
- To install and maintain ProAct within the field service area.
- To follow the correct procedures when receiving a service call, and the completion of that call using the Service Now platform on the Worldwide app
- Take responsibility and accountability for all stock issued to you in your day to day job functions
- Keep the Technical Manager informed on problems relating to your job and maintain an awareness of the customer’s needs and requirements.
- Maintain service level requirements of the Nashua group with regard to training and field performance service levels
- Grade 12 Matric
- A+, N+ and PDI + will be a definite advantage
- Completion of My Ricoh exams up to production product levels an advantage
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle at all times to be able to perform duties in the field.
- Well dressed and presentable as befits our corporate image
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Customer focused
- At least three years’ experience on Ricoh products
- Valid CV and references.
- Market related and negotiable to suitable applicant
- Company pension contribution
- Performance bonus
- Car allowance
- Petrol allowance
- Monday to Friday 08.00am to 17.00
- Periodic 24 / 7 standby for a week at a time
- 3 months
Please forward your CV to the HR Officer – email@example.com