Nashua Winelands has a vacancy for a Field Engineer in their Service Department.
Purpose of position
To repair and service Nashua’s products in the field.
- To service and repair all of Nashua’s copiers, printers, MFPs, and CCTV equipment in the field.
- To install and maintain ProAct within the field area
- Keep service call-out records up to date by completing all service calls.
- Take responsibility for all stock allocated to the technician.
- Ensure that awaiting spares call-outs are done as soon as the part is available.
- To follow the correct procedure when receiving a call and when a call is completed within Service Now and on the Workwide App.
- To keep the Technical Manager informed on problems relating to your job, either technical or customer, and to maintain an awareness of the customer’s needs.
- Grade 12/Matric
- GUW/My Ricoh, A+, N+ and PDI+ will be advantageous
- Must have a roadworthy/reliable vehicle as well as a valid drivers’ licence at all times to perform duties in the field.
- Accuracy, attention to detail, Excellent communication and writing skills
- Customer focused
- MS office
- At least 2 years’ experience in this field / experience for longer will be advantageous.
If you are interested in this vacancy you can send your CV to Duncan James at email@example.com. Please indicate which position you are applying to.
Should you not hear from us 2 weeks after submitting your CV, please take it that your application has not been successful.