Nashua Cape Town has a vacancy for a PBX TECHNICIAN reporting to the Communications Manager,
Job Description – PBX Technician
- Service existing systems.
- Fully install, program, lay cabling, (if required) and supply training to the customer on new PABX Systems, VOIP Systems, ECN Products as well as MAN3000 Systems.
- Know how to install and set up Standard analogue systems
- IP based systems and have a very good understanding of networking
- Fault finding of existing lines and extensions
- To keep the PABX Technical Manager informed on problems relating to your job, either technical or customer, and to maintain an awareness of the customer’s needs.
- Take responsibility for all stock allocated to the technician.
- To ensure that the Service Coordinator is given accurate information relating to service calls and installations.
- To complete all necessary paperwork relating to your job and to ensure that it is presented in a decent manner and on time.
- Ability to work in a team as well as on your own
- Knowledge of CCTV systems and Access control systems will be advantageous
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
• If you are interested in this vacancy please submit your CV to HR@nashuacapetown.co.za. Please indicate which position you are applying for. Should you not hear from us 2 weeks after submitting your CV, please take it that your application has not been successful