The Nashua MP C307SPF meets the demand for productive technology, trumping it by allowing users to print, copy and scan in full colour. A single-pass duplex feeder streamlines scanning processes. Its labyrinth design structure reduces mechanical noise and when absolute quiet is required, there is a silent mode. To reduce carbon emissions, the Nashua MP C307SPF boasts the lowest typical energy consumption rating of any desktop colour multifunction printer (MFP) in its class.
- An A4 print engine allows for low cost and space saving alternative to A3
- A 4-in-1 MFP that is print, copy, scan and fax enabled
- The Smart Operation Panel is a touchscreen much like a smartphone or tablet and improves users’ experience
- The web browser on the smart operation panel gives users direct access to the web
- This workflow-enabled device provides options for cost management solutions
- The locked print function provides high security as the print can only be released by the originator
- The data overwrite security feature overwrites temporary data held on the hard drive with random data