A vacancy exists at Nashua (Pty) Limited for a Product Specialist reporting to the Senior Manager Technology.
To provide Technical product training, support and updates for all products in his/her portfolio to the Nashua Technical Franchise network.
Experience and Skills Required:
• A+, N+ certified (CompTIA) or equivalent Microsoft or Novell qualification. (MCSE, CNE, etc.).
• Solid and proven technical knowledge of Production Print (Colour).
• 5 Years plus experience on installation and support of Production Print devices
• Solid and proven knowledge of Fiery and colour calibration systems
• Colour Management experience
• Knowledge of printing software advantageous (Planet Press, Total Flow)
• Advanced fault finding skills
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Manage and Control Products in their Portfolio
• Evaluate products (if necessary).
• Monitor in-field product and statistics.
• Receipt and distribution of manuals and documentation to configuration centre.
• Receive training from supplier (if justified).
• Prepare training schedule.
• Schedule training roster and update products.
• Develop and conduct training courses.
Support and Updates
• Carry out Hotline and Standby duties.
• Ensure technical bulletins and information are sent to relevant parties.
• Assist / support franchise in product field support.
To perform any assignments if and when requested to do so by Senior Manager Technology the and any other Executive Officer of Nashua (Pty) Ltd.
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please submit your CV to Careers@nashua.co.za, by no later than 21 September 2018.
“Should you not hear from us 2 weeks after the closure date, please take it that your application has not been successful”.