Nashua Rustenburg hereby invites all interested applicants to apply for the position of a Quality Management Systems Assistant at their Rustenburg office. The qualified applicant will be assisting and reporting to the Legal & QMS Manager on a day-to-day basis.
The company offers a market related package.
- Minimum qualification requirement is Grade 12.
- 2 years legal (civil litigation) experience will be advantageous.
- 2 years ISO9001 (including internal Audits) experience will be advantageous.
- 2 years Human Resources experience will be advantageous.
- Must have full knowledge of NCA.
- Must have full knowledge of CPA.
- Must have full knowledge of POPI.
- Fully Microsoft Office and Computer literate.
- Excellent Communication Skills on all levels, telephonic and face to face customer relations skills / presentable / self-motivated.
- Excellent Planning and organizational skills.
- Must be self-driven, motivated, innovative and team player.
- Valid driver’s license and own reliable transport.
DETAILS OF FUNCTION, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The duties mentioned below will include all assisting functionalities for the Legal & QMS Manager within the scope of Nashua Rustenburg .
- Assisting in day-to-day administration functionalities, including but not limited to the capturing and the following up of all Customer Complaints, Customer Queries, Customer Compliments, Quality System Improvement Requests, Non-Conformances and Nashua CSI complaints logged by the various internal / external customers.
- Following up on a daily basis on all matters outstanding registered on the QMS Registers with all Managers and relevant staff members.
- Assisting in all Management Review meetings, including the typing of minutes of meetings and the preparation of presentation to the Board of Directors and Senior Management.
- Assisting in maintaining the QMS on-line system.
- Assisting in external Audits by external accredited parties.
- Assisting in all Internal Audits and the drafting of Audit Reports.
- Assisting in all Pre-Legal and Legal Collections.
- Assisting in the preparation of all Legal Handovers for third party collections.
- Assisting in the preparation of all Human Resources queries and administration.
- Compiling payroll documentation for submission to payroll.
Theses descriptions are general statements of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this position please submit your CV to email@example.com.
Should you not hear from us 5 (five) days after submitting your CV, then please take it that your application has not been successful.
CLOSING DATE: 8 FEBRUARY 2019