Nashua Kopano has four (4) vacancies for Sales Accountants reporting to the Corporate and Sales Manager.
- Proven Sales experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of Nashua products would be an advantage.
- Ability to conduct surveys of customer printing environment.
- Ability to identify and build relationship with potential corporate customers.
- Maintain an accurate and substantial customer database.
- Good administration skills.
- Good Understanding of tenders in public and private sector.
- Ability to engage with high level stakeholders in Government sector.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identifying the correct contact people in the organisation responsible for the procurement of Nashua’s full range of products.
- Scheduling regular appointments with the correct contact persons in order to secure business potential.
- Building close personal business relationships with the Customers.
- Supplying a professional service to the Customer at all times.
- Introducing new products to the Customers on an ongoing basis.
- Informing Customers of the latest changes in Technology.
- Giving Customers the correct advice.
- Identifying the Customer’s needs and design a plan to meet needs.
- Recommending the right equipment to satisfy the Customer’s needs
- address any problems the Customer may be experiencing
- Following up on Customer queries.
- Identifying and developing any new potential Corporate Customers.
CUSTOMER INFORMATION – DATA BASE
- On an ongoing basis update the Customers personal details on the data base whenever changes occur.
- Updating the organisation and all its subsidiaries, branches, offices, information on the data base on a regular basis.
- Updating information on the opposition machine base.
- Upgrading Nashua equipment on a monthly basis.
- Gathering information regarding all copiers, faxes, printers, relating to volumes, toner / image unit costs, yields, service costs, rentals escalation, expiry dates.
- Preparing professional presentations and quotes for all Customers, showing cost comparisons, savings and recommendations for total solutions.
- Giving Customers 60 day’s written notice for expired machines to be upgraded and forward upgrade letters.
- Sign up Main Agreements with all Corporate Customers.
- Follow up on orders and have addendums signed for all equipment.
- Checking all orders and addendums to make sure information is correct.
- Notify Customers of annual rental and service cost increases and follow up on implementation.
- Supply the Corporate Sales Manager with a Lost Order Report on a monthly basis.
- Forward a prospect list to the Corporate Sales Manager on a monthly basis.
- Complete a projection sheet for all units and accessories required for the new month and submit to Administration manager.
- Prepare all documentation in standard format for account reviews with Corporate Sales Manager.
- Attend to all problem reports generated, which relate to the Accounts in the portfolio.
- Attend all meetings scheduled.
If you are interested in this vacancy please submit your CV to Matshepo Mlaba, Human Resources, Matshepo_mlaba@www.nashua.co.za