SERVICE MANAGEMENT DATA ANALYST
A vacancy exist at Nashua (Pty) Ltd for a Service Management Data Analyst reporting to the Service Delivery Manager. This position is based in Johannesburg.
Primary Role – The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions within the responsibilities of the Nashua Service Management Office (SMO) governing Service Management practices within Nashua. These responsibilities of the SMO includes the process management of:
- Service Level Management
- Change Management
- Problem Management
- Event Management
- Knowledge Management
Data analyst responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design.
You will develop analysis and reporting capabilities and will monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
Secondary Role – Continue to support the ProAct environment as and when required as per the KPI’s for:
- System Checks
- Minimum requirement – Degree or equivalent NQF Level 6
- 3 Years (plus) progressive experience in IT or Office Automation, contract management with a blend of technical skills
- Knowledge of a CRM and/or ERP systems and processes
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings Goal orientation, action focused, pragmatic and self-disciplined coupled with an attention to detail.
- Excellent presentation skills
- SQL and IIS knowledge would be beneficial
- People skills and listening skills
- ITIL knowledge will be advantageous
Duties and responsibilities
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement data repositories used for data collection, data analytics and other strategies that optimise statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary (ServiceNow) or secondary data sources (AS400/BI)
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing ServiceNow reports, information and performance indicators to locate and correct data problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Oversee ProAct Monitoring Office and total responsibility of the Nashua ProAct System
- Analysing system logs and identifying potential issues
- Action and coordinate second line support communication
- Define and manage System activities
- Manage and maintain operational documentation
- Drive system developments and support from supplier
- To provide training and support to all franchises. This will entail extensive travel away from home
- To escalate decisions and any unresolved issues.
- To ensure all project requirements and/or objectives are properly documented
- To approve or recommend all required commitments and liaise with supplier and contractor representatives.
- To prepare short-term plans or stage plans as the Nashua ProAct progresses.
- Continually develop and improve on own skill set through sharing & researching best practice
- Continually improve personal, technical and business understanding
- Raise and motivate any system expenditures that may be appropriate
- To document all obstacles, delays and escalate where necessary
- To perform any assignments if and when requested to do so by the Chief Executive Officer, Chief Sales Officer, Head of Sales and any other Executive Officer of Nashua (Pty) Ltd.
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please submit your CV to Careers@nashua.co.za, by no later than 2nd May 2018.
“Should you not hear from us 2 weeks after the closure date, please take it that your application has not been successful”.