Nashua Tygerberg hereby invites all interested applicants to apply for the position of Telecoms Sales Executive (2 x positions) reporting to the Sales Manager. The Company offers a market related package plus a very lucrative commission system.
Minimum qualification requirement is Grade 12.
2-3 years Telecoms Sales Experience.
Excellent Communication Skills on all levels,
Excellent telephonic and face to face customer relations skills / presentable / self-motivated.
Excellent Presentation, Planning and Organizational Skills.
Must be self-driven, motivated, innovative and a team player.
Valid Driver’s License and own reliable transport.
Based in Cape Town or prepared to relocate.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Achieve 100% of monthly/annual Sales Targets.
• Prepare and deliver products and solutions to clients.
• Manage accurate forecast commitments and pipeline.
• Stay up to date with trends in the market and new technology.
• Build profitable client relationships.
Duties some of which include:
- Acquire and maintain new clients.
- Ensure all sales activity is documented and planned.
- Prepare and update sales pipeline reports and other related activity.
- Conduct a detailed needs analysis based on consultation.
- Prepare professional presentations and proposals, clearly highlighting their needs, the proposed solution, and the costs involved and the appropriate technology used.
- Provide the clients with up-to-date technical information and advice.
- Maintain and manage relationships with future clients/strategic account management.
- To be professional, punctual and courteous at all times when dealing with clients.
- Show consistent commitment to the business both internal and externally.
- Maintain professionalism at all times.
- Practice effective time management and problem solving.
- Pay attention to detail and ensure accountability.
- To be punctual at all times.
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this vacancy please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you not hear from us 2 weeks after submitting your CV, please take it that your application has not been successful.