A vacancy exists at Nashua Kimberley for a Warehouse Administrator reporting to the Group Warehouse Manager.
- Stock accuracy in the warehouse environment
- Implement and manage Standard Operating Procedures pertaining to the warehouse and Health and Safety procedures and requirements
- Use the stock system (AS400), perform computer reports and reconciliations with excel
- Allocation and labelling of stock items, pulling out stock items – ensuring accuracy of stock positions / Stock control procedures
- Ensure that cycle counts and stock counts are carried out as per the requirement pertaining to the operation
- Ensure that stock is recounted if variances are identified / Ensure all stock queries are resolved timeously
- Ensure that all discrepancies in terms of product condition, product codes and quantity are escalated to the Manager/s
- Ensure that the stock within the warehouse is in the correct location and matches that of the stock on the stock keeping system
- Stock take preparation and reconciliations / Assist with audit stock takes
- Report to the warehouse manager, branch manager and financial manager regarding stock positions
- Ensure stock are packed, stocked, organized and rearranged in warehouse. Ensure warehouse is kept neat and clean at all times.
- Manage and handle shipping, loading and unloading of products.
- Ensure stock is handled with utmost care to prevent stock losses/ Minimize risk.
- Prepare and manage delivery route planning.
- Perform vehicle inspections as and when required.
- Prepare overtime sheets and submit to payroll.
- Manage drivers’ daily operations, effectiveness and performance
- Preferably 2 – 3 years’ experience in warehouse environment
- Excellent organisational-, analytical-, numerical-, interpersonal-, and planning skills
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Strong administrative- & Data Capturing Skills
- Excellent communicator (verbal & written)
- Knowledge of Health & Safety requirements (desirable)
- Figure orientated / accuracy, Deadline driven
- Ability to working in a demanding environment, Ability to work under pressure
- Positive work ethic
- Must be able to work overtime as and when required
- No Criminal Record
- Own transport preferred
- Valid drivers’ licence
To start as soon as possible.
Closing date: Thursday, 25.10.2018, 17h00
If you are interested in the position, please forward a motivational letter, your CV and certifications to email@example.com.
“Should you not hear from us 2 weeks after the closure date, please take it that your application has not been successful”.