- Easy set-up and flexibility
- Mobile unified communication
- Built-in voicemail
- E-mail integration
- Automatic voice guidance for customers
- Call pickup group monitor
- Auto recording and backing up data
- Cost saving via hybrid system
- 6 analogue trunks, 18 extensions
- Up to 288 extensions with an expansion unit
- Mobile linking
- Integrated voicemail and e-mail
- Instant messaging
- Call Centre solution
- Supports three outside (CO) lines and eight extensions
- 3-level automatic reception with voice guidance
- Caller ID display on SLTs and APTs
- Built-in voice message (BV)
- Flexible SMS routing
If you’re an SME looking to reduce your monthly telecommunications costs, yet still enjoy high performance and productivity, then Nashua Voice SME is made for you. Along with competitive rates, this VoIP solution also supports geographic number porting, while still offering our always-on support.
Nashua Voice SIP is a simple, pre-paid and cost-effective way for your business to route calls via the internet to the network. You just need your own IP-enabled private branch exchange (PBX) device and internet connectivity, and we’ll provide you with the SIP account details and registration information to be used on your IP PBX device to make calls via the network – it’s easy and effective.
Nashua Voice Enterprise is a carrier-grade VoIP solution specifically designed for large corporate enterprises looking to boost communication, both internally and externally, whilst still driving down their monthly telecommunications costs. This enterprise offering is backed up with the reassurance of our 24/7 Network Operations Centre and Helpdesk.
Nashua Voice Lite is an LTE VoIP solution, which is perfect for smaller businesses looking to bring down their everyday telecommunications costs, yet increase their everyday productivity. This great quality solution enables rapid deployment using LTE as its last-mile connectivity.
Nashua Virtual PBX (VBX) offers a high-quality communications service with advanced private branch exchange (PBX) features, which is hosted in the cloud. Being in the cloud eliminates the need for, and maintenance of, expensive complicated equipment, whilst enabling automatic upgrades with less service downtime. Seamless and professional, the Nashua Virtual PBX Solution is the best way to future-proof your business.