The range of Riso duplicators are the most cost-effective solution for making more than 25 copies of a specific page. Using ink instead of toner, the Riso duplicator series requires no warmup time, operates at advanced speed, and uses less electricity.
Riso implements strict quality control in the development and manufacturing processes of printers and ink to ensure that customers can obtain the best possible printing materials.
In addition, Riso carefully remove impurities from the ink production process and conducts periodic sampling inspections of the ink it produces to maintain stable quality.
- Original Type: Book or sheet
- Maximum Scanning Area 297 mm × 432 mm
- Print Paper Weight 46 gsm to 210 gsm
- Print Paper Size100 mm × 148 mm to 310 mm × 432 mm
- Maximum Printing Area 291 mm × 413 mm
- Paper Feed Tray Stacking Capacity 1000 sheets, stacking height of 110 mm or lower
- Print Speed 6 levels: 60, 80, 100, 120, 130, and 150 ppm
- Scanning Resolution: 300 dpi x 600 dpi
- Ink Supply: Fully automatic (800 ml per cartridge)
- Master Supply/Disposal: Fuly automatic (235 sheets perroll)
- User Interface: LCD panel
- Computer Connection: USB PC Interface
- Optional Accessories: Color Drum (Cylinder).Job Separator
- Power Source*: AC 100-120 V/220-240 V 50-60 Hz <2.0 A/1.0 A>
- Master Making/Printing Methods: High-speed digital master-making/Fuly automatic printing
- MaximumScanning Area: 297 mm x 432 mm
- Print Paper Weight: 46 gsmto 157gsm
- MaximumPrinting Area: 210 m ×290 mm
- User interace: LCD panel
- PC Interface: USB2.0. Ethernet:100BASE-TX, 10BASE-T*5
- Ink Supply: Full automatic (1000 ml/cartridge)